A Steelers playoff run sure brings out the casual in Western Pennsylvania.To buy more Steelers Jersey with cheap price, you can visit steelerjersey.com official website.

Troy Polamalu jerseys fill church pews on Sundays. Antonio Brown or Le'Veon Bell jerseys populate office cubicles on Fridays. Schools, from kindergarten to high school, are littered with black-and-gold-clad students. Co-workers attempt to one-up each other with the best throwback jersey, be it a Joe Greene, Jack Ham or Lynn Swann replica.

This is Pittsburgh, and the region oozes playoff excitement and anxiety whenever the Steelers make a Super Bowl run. Tension builds as each game day approaches. Residents feel it as soon as they step outside of their homes, from Greensburg to Tarentum, from Moon to Mars.Your Sunday best might be a Heath Miller jersey, a tradition the Rev. John Rushofsky of St. Sebastian Church in Ross said he accepted long ago.

“The jersey wearing certainly does pick up during the playoffs,” he said. “I don't mind people wearing Steelers clothing to Mass. I kind of get a kick out of it. A jersey is definitely better than shorts, tank tops and flip-flops, and we sometimes get those.”

Rushofsky doesn't necessarily relate to the black-and-gold church attire.“During my era, we wore suits and ties when we went to church,” he said. “People dressed up for Sunday.”Steel City transplants have spread the ritual throughout the country.Susan Magerl Pease, 35, grew up in Murrysville and now resides outside Atlanta in Alpharetta, Ga., with her husband, Jason, and sons, Lincoln, 5, and Colton, 3.“I will typically wear a logo jersey with a cardigan or jacket over it,” she said. “Just to still look somewhat polished and respectful. I was raised Catholic, though, so a part of me still feels like I need to be dressed more formally and my shoes polished.”

Nicole Strong, who grew up in Homer City and lives in northern Virginia, prefers her Polamalu jersey during playoff services. She attends Gainesville United Methodist Church in Gainesville, Va.Eli Rebich, 32, of Mt. Washington counted 11 Steelers jerseys during the baptism of his niece and goddaughter, Riley Emersyn Kim, at St. Catherine of Siena Church in Beechview. The ceremony occurred Jan. 8, before the Steelers kicked off their first playoff game against the Miami Dolphins.